We believe that extensive planning at the beginning produces successful results at the end.
- It starts with the mutual decision that Traver Construction is the right company for you and your project. At our first appointment, you will have the opportunity to get to know us and see if we would be a good partner over the course of your project.
- We’ll discuss your project needs, wish-list and very importantly the budget.
- We’ll review the steps and information necessary to proceed.
- We’ll recommend you look for ideas on Houzz and other sites to help determine your style and features you want to include in your project, if you haven’t done so already.
- After the first meeting and discussion of the scope, we will develop a Design Agreement. This will determine the fee for designing your project, including drawings and selections necessary to capture the full scope of work.
- Upon approval of the Design Agreement, we will begin measuring the required space and photographing your house to collect as-is information.
- Conceptual designs are developed around your criteria and space to include all of the things from your wishlist.
- We’ll meet with you to review the concept and get your input throughout the design development process.
Selections and Detailed Drawings
- You, with help from us and our design team, get to start shopping for the “fun stuff” - tile, countertops, appliances, fixtures, etc.
- Having all of the material and design details determined before construction begins is a critical step in producing a smooth-running project. This will avoid changes and surprises later in the project.
- After all of the necessary selections have been made, a full set of construction plans are created, including floor plans, structural plans (if required), elevations, finish schedules and details.
Fixed Price Proposal
- We’ll begin the proposal phase by doing a walkthrough with all of the relevant trade partners.
- We’ll work with our materials vendors to secure the best pricing.
- Once we collect all of the information from our trade partners and vendors, a final fixed-price proposal is generated and presented to you.
- Once you sign the Construction Contract, we are ready to begin.
- At the Pre-Construction Meeting, we’ll go over all of the project steps and review the construction schedule.
- Having developed a thorough set of plans and specifications before construction begins enables the construction team to remodel your space as quickly and efficiently as possible to minimize the inconvenience to you and your family.
- We stand behind our work with a 2-year warranty.
- If you ever have a question or need help for as long as you own your home, please reach out to us and we will help in any way we can.